How to Register Using RAMP
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR RAMP REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Please read and follow the instructions below to register your athlete using our new registration system.
- Create username and password.
- Log in and choose either “Participant” or “Available Participant Packages” to begin registration.
Fill out participant information (will save so you won’t ever need to re-enter the information).
- “Available Participant Packages" allows you to view all age groups and corresponding pricing. Select the appropriate division to begin registration
- “Participant” takes you to the player registration page where you then select the appropriate division.
When choosing Season:
- Choose 2022-2023 Season to register for regular season packages (which includes regular season registration, A tryouts, coaching application, bench staff and minor officials registration)
- Choose NWRA 2022-2023 Tryouts, Pre-Season Camps (for camp registrations, "A" tryout registrations)
Read all waivers and sign.
Add parent/guardian information.
Respond to all questions.
The final page provides a summary of all registration information entered. Please enter the payment type.
Click “Submit Registration”. You will receive an email with payment information including installment timings/fee schedule.
To register a second player, go back to the dashboard and begin the process again.
Go to “My Registrations” to view all players registered and a total of outstanding payments.
***NOTE IN REGISTRATION SYSTEM DIVISIONS FOR :
R4U: CHOOSE FUN 1
U10: CHOOSE FUN 3
If you have any questions or issues with the registration system, email registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org