SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Manitoba Intact NRL presents... INTACT FOR THE HOLIDAYS!3 on 3 Tournament at Seven Oaks Arena - December 26th - 29th.
All Levels of Play Welcome (AA included) - Limited Space
$100 per player fee
Players may request 1 friend to play with and will be assigned to a team. Teams will be formed fairly, depending on age and level of play.
This fee includes...
- Manitoba Intact "Coach" on the bench for each game.
- 4 Game Guarantee! (full-ice, two 20 minute periods)
Round robin type play, consolation, playoff and championship game
- Manitoba Intact 3 on 3 Jersey to Keep!
- Games will run approximately from 9:00am to 9:00pm on the Thursday and Friday, and 9:00am to 5:00pm on the Saturday; with the last two time slots on the Saturday dedicated to the Finals for both Divisions.
- Teams are guaranteed at least 1 hour breaks between games
- NRL Team Responsibilities: Coaching and Officiating
- Parent Responsibilities: 1 Time keeper and 2 gate openers required from each team
50/50: winner will be drawn on the 29th, at the end of the day
Player Contest: Players who get all Intact athletes autographs on their jersey will be entered to win some Intact Merchandise!
Please Contact Nicole Desrosiers for registration
Phone/Text: (204) 250-5812
Can play any position, but prefer defence. Please feel free to reach out to us! South end of the city preferably.Jaclyn.firstname.lastname@example.org
U12B and U12CKeira's Winter Klassic is a charity ringette tournament sponsored by SJRA.100% of proceeds go to Manitoba Cancer Care.Last year we raised over 38,000 in one day!This year we have expanded the tournament over the full weekend.Indoors this year!Keith Bodley arena in Westwood8 teams, $700/ team. 3 game guarantee.Please contact Trista Tambakis at email@example.com or text to204-612-0488
I'm looking for an Open Elite or Open 1 team that is in need of a goalie. I live in the South St Vital area. Have played AA since Tween and was an AP goalie for MB Intact last season. Please contact me if needed.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgThe contract details are as follows:Location: Sanford ArenaDay of week: SaturdayTime: 6:15-7:15pm1st half: October 27-December 15 (with potential to extend further and into 2nd half of the season)Please contact Tanya for further details.